What’s Your Story? is a writer/illustrator development programme for 13-19 year olds in Scotland. It is free to access and is run by the Scottish Book Trust. It has three main strands:
- StoryBoard: An annual development programme for a group of teens in Scotland.
- StoryCon: A one day conference for teen writers and illustrators.
- StoryMag: An online magazine offering teens feedback and publication opportunities.
What’s Your Story? aims to help create opportunities for teenagers with an interest in learning practical skills and gaining experience as creative writers and illustrators We’re working on creating the same kind of provision for Scotland’s teenage writers and illustrators as those available to young dancers or footballers. We want teens to know:
- Creative writing and illustration is relevant and valuable
- They have access to high quality support and peer designed resources
- There are ways for them to share and improve their work
Teens have been a guiding force from the very start of What’s Your Story? and their voices will remain crucial for as long as the programme runs.
Learn more about how What’s Your Story? works to protect the rights of the young people on our site.
If you have any queries about What’s Your Story? please get email email@example.com